With another year of Covid disruption behind us, we’ve decided it’s time for another photography competition! We had a wonderful response last year and we’ve had lots of customers saying how much they loved the challenge, so we guessed it was about time we got everyone involved again.
We’ve decided to start a bit earlier than last season, but it should be a perfect time of year to start getting out with your photography. So dust off your camera, tripod and filters and let’s see your best spring pictures!
In the same vain as last year, we want to make this incredibly easy. We’re giving you the month of April to head out and take some inspiring images for us to see.
We have 3 categories and you can submit up to 3 images per category. Our team will then pick the ones we feel best meet the brief, and are of a technically and creatively, very high standard.
Without any further ado, here are the categories;
This category does what it says on the tin! It’s all about amazing silhouettes. The important thing to remember here is, it’s the outline or shape that make the best silhouette shot – something very undefined won’t work so well. For example this beautiful mountain pony, gives a great shape against the dramatic clouds.
This category should encourage you to really try and think outside the box! Remember it’s not just about two people being together, but could be connection between anything; 2 animals together, an animal together with nature, nature together with a human etc.
We think you can have a lot of fun with this one!
3) Joy of Colour
After a drab grey winter, this is the perfect category to get you thinking about the beauty of colour! With new spring growth and the vibrant colours that brings, there should be many things to inspire you in the natural world.
Of course there are loads of other ideas too, like this garden snail and the beautiful colour of a sunset.
So, onto the second most important bit, the prizes!
The winners will be contacted via email on 13th May and then announced on our website and Facebook on 14th May 2022.
How to Enter
To enter simply send your pictures (as a JPEG file no larger than 2Mb please) to us via email at email@example.com.
- Open to all residents of the UK except Wild Arena employees.
- By entering the competition, the participants agree that their name and nearest town of residence may be released if they win.
- All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not contravene the rights of third parties.
- All images must be taken during the month of April 2022 in the UK. We may not be able to verify everyone’s images, so we are expecting you to be honest.
- Technical spec: images must be entered as .jpg files no larger than 2Mb.
- Entrants grant Wild Arena the right to place their entry onto the Wild Arena website in relation to the competition.
- Entries must be submitted by 6th May 2022.
- The winning entrants, will be the ones that in the judge’s opinion are the best.
- Once photos are submitted, they cannot be changed.
- The judges’ decisions are final.